Docs - Those related to writing, rather than medical issues

So, just when I decided that it's time I really ought to get back to using a pen or pencil instead of a

keyboard constantly, I find this function on my phone.

It's called Docs, which is simple enough for me to remember what to look for even when having a

senior moment or ten.

Whether it's been available all the time I've had the phone or if it's a new thing, I don't know,

but I do know that it's a lot easier and quicker than the memo facility and, whilst there is

definitely something to the feel of writing on paper- especially brand new paper and I've

got a beautiful new notebook that is crying out to be used -  needs must, as they say and

my old age and the conditions it brings with it mean that using one thumb as opposed

to a whole hand is a more pleasurable experience.


I understand that I can write, edit, save and share whether online or not so have visions

of me tapping out my next best seller (next ?) while sat on a beach, on top of a

mountain, in the woods, on a boat ( not likely) or wherever I happen to be when the

muse hits me. Yes, I am expecting it to hit me again sometime very soon.

The risk of losing my notes somewhere is lessened and though the risk of losing my

phone is always "Category High" my manuscripts will be safe as they will have been

sent to some other device in a different location. Magic.

The test of the real benefit of my findings this morning will be if I manage to send this

to anywhere else successfully. If you are reading this somewhere other than on

my phone then I reckon this is my most useful find this week.

And it's only Wednesday so who knows what I'll be doing by the weekend ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiral

To Where We Belong - Musings on a mill pond

Seventy Five Years On - "I Am Neveen" - A Palestinian Child's Story