A couple of things to get off my chest from yesterday, with the added coincidence of a relevant news item this morning:

Went for an annual cardiac review appointment at my GP's yesterday with the practice nurse - blood and urine tests, blood pressure, weight and  lifestyle assessment.
First on the tick list was the flu vaccine which was available there and then, if I chose to have it. I declined and gave my reasons for doing so when asked. I thought that the nurse would have had a glance through my recent medical records and would be aware of my and my family's situation over the past year, so gave a brief explanation  about the decisions I had made and how we were trying to eliminate as many as possible chemicals from our diet and hygiene routines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiral

To Where We Belong - Musings on a mill pond

Seventy Five Years On - "I Am Neveen" - A Palestinian Child's Story