The rest of your life...

Ok - I said yesterday on this blog that that was the last bit of angst - well it was, for now anyway.
Today is another day - the sun is shining, the sky is blue, there's not a cloud to spoil the view...oops, there I go again with song lyrics, and cliches!

So, just a few thoughts that someone gave me yesterday, until I am back into writing my own...

Count your numbers but do not count on them.
Value your friends but do not rely on them.
Disgrace can only be brought on a person by that person themself.

And one from Ursula Leguin - "It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters, in the end"

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=impossible+dream+martt+monroe&search_type=&aq=f

Enjoy your day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiral

To Where We Belong - Musings on a mill pond

Seventy Five Years On - "I Am Neveen" - A Palestinian Child's Story