What's The Date Today ?

 I couldn't let today go by without mentioning the date, which I mostly am not sure of until I have checked a calendar of some description. 

However today's date is significant (or can be made to seem significant) by noticing that it is a palindrome as well as an ambigram date. 



Palindrome Day, Twos Day Today: Know What's Special About February 22

Palindrome Days happen when the date can be read the same way backwards and forwards. The dates are similar to word palindromes in that they are symmetrical.


As well as this, it is a 2's (two's day) and it falls on Tuesday, the second day of the week - though this only works if you say it in an American accent and ignore that Sunday has historically been classed as the first day of the week; well at least according to the The Bible and Christian message.
 I know I should have thought and written about this month's ago as social media is already awash with this information and more, but as I get older, I find that planning ahead is, generally, not for me and 'spur of the moment' is a notion that works better in my daily life. Also, as has been said by many, there's nothing like a "fun fact" to take a moment or two away from the weather, Covid, the cost of living and the escalating situation in Ukraine. 
(As I have stated this I will put down some thoughts about Russia, Ukraine and "The West" in a coming post as I am in no way disregarding the seriousness of the situation).
Apparently, If you believe in Angel Numbers, 2202 and 2022 both comprise of '0' and '2.'

"An angel number of zero  brings motivation and strength and allows you to plan for the future carefully after reflecting on your past actions. Zero also symbolises eternity and spirituality. Meanwhile, an angel number of two means harmony and peace, but can also reflect cooperation, duality, relationships, making new contacts, and serves as a reminder to make all connections trustful and honest. The appearance of two three times in 2202 and 2022 emphasises the importance of two's angelic meaning. Putting the twos and zeroes together in 2202 yields a meaning where you should be as calm and diplomatic as possible and not pay too much attention to what is bothering you. Angel number 2022, however, means you need divine help to be more focused in life — so today, try to focus on one task until it's finished, and don't waste your time on unimportant tasks or facts."

Well, it couldn't have been more appropriate for me if I had written it myself, especially the bit about "divine intervention". No doubt it is equally appropriate for most of the population of the UK in general, and perhaps even the world.

But anyway, here's hoping that those of us who can, find peace and harmony in their day  and those in "authority" focus on all of their connections with others being as truthful and honest as possible. Do it today, because who knows what a number 3 in the mix of tomorrow's date will bring. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiral

To Where We Belong - Musings on a mill pond

Seventy Five Years On - "I Am Neveen" - A Palestinian Child's Story